- This event has passed.
Riverside Motosports MX Series – Rnd. #7 & #8
July 15 - July 16
Location: Stettler MX Track , Stetler AB
Sign-in: Saturday July 15th, 2023 / 7:30am to 8:30am
Sunday July 16th, 2023 / 8:00am to 8:30am
Riders Meeting: 8:30am (All rider are required to attend)
Practice: 9:00am Practice .
Facility Fee: $20.00 per membership (one time only for the weekend).
Main Class :$45.00 per entry/per day (all classes)
+60yrs: Free (main class )
85cc / 65cc :$30.00 per entry/per day
2nd Classes: $30.00per entry / per day (all 2nd classes)
- Racers who choose to race a 2nd class(Entry $30.00)will not be scored for that class.
*Some 2nd classes may have separate gate drop for the 2nd class.
Registration: Available Online or @ Sign-In
PLEASE NOTE: In the event of a race cancellation or injury, there is zero refunds. This policy is in effect as entry fees in the event of cancellation go directly to cover club expenses that went into prepping the race weekend – insurance, ambulance, porta potty and other fees accrued to host the event. As there are zero refunds, the club allows the option to sign up each day prior to racing than for both days all at once.
Gate Fee: Free
*2023 membership required!(I.D. May be requested at sign-in so bring it!)
*Support riders 18- 24 require their Card Holding Member/or Sponsoring Full Member present!
*Support riders under 18 require Card Holding Member/Legal Guardian present!
Classes are determined by age and skill level.
OT classes and rules apply.
All riders will be required to sign up for rotating flagging.
2023 -Update for the kids’ classes.
We have two updates regarding the kids’ classes for this season.
kids 7 years and older on a 50cc can now ride in the 65cc class. However, there are a few requirements with This;
- They need to be riding KTM/Husqvarna/GasGas 50-SR (the bigger 50)
- They now would really be considered a 65cc rider and a full family membership will be required. (Please email the Membership Director if you wish to upgrade your membership)
- If participating in the 65CC class, they will not be eligible for the 50cc race at lunch time
- The AOTMX executive will monitor the 65cc riders pace and conduct for safety and reserve the authority to remove a child from the race.
Last year we attempted to integrate superminis into the club.
- With observation and feedback, we found this did not work well and thus will not continue.