Covid 19 Terms & Conditions
- Spectators may be limited if taking up to many slots from riders. Riders under 18 may have a single parent/guardian with them.
- All attendees must wear face protection during attendance when not wearing a helmet.
- No high-risk persons allowed (AHS).
- Anyone experiencing COVID-19 symptoms is not allowed.
- Attendees must park vehicles at least 20 feet apart and maintain at least 6 feet between each other at all times inside the park.
- Maximum number of attendees is 50 at any given time.
- No events or group activities allowed.
- All bleachers and viewing areas are closed (off limits).
AOTMX Track Rules(Follow the Covid 19 and Westlock Track Rules)
- If you DO NOT have a 2020 Membership there will NOT be anyone at the track to accept them.
- YOU MUST HAVE A MEMBERSHIP PRIOR TO RIDING. If you mail your membership in and wanting to ride before the first race.
- Send membership form, appropriate waivers, payment and with a sticky note asking to be contacted once membership is processed.
Westlock Track Rules
Please follow these rules when enjoying the use of the track.
- Riding allowed from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM the rest of the week including weekends(with the following exceptions).
- WESTLOCK – Absolutely NO riding on Tuesdays. This is the day the RC Club uses the area.
- WESTLOCK – Absolutely NO riding during Funerals. The funeral grounds are across the road from us and part of our agreement is that we will not ride during a funeral. They will not come and tell you there is one happening but you will see a line of cars driving into the graveyard. Please keep an eye out for this and if you see it please stop riding and tell everyone else at the track to stop. It usually takes less than an hour for them to have the ceremony so please be patient and when you see the cars all leaving, you can start up again.
If we do not obey this, we can lose the track so please do.
- No riding on the roads or outside the fenced area.
- AOTMX members/Track members only allowed on the track.
- No riding alone, there must be at least 2 people at the track to ride.
- No alcohol to be consumed before or during riding.
- Please pick up your garbage. There is a bin to put it in or take it home with you.
- No more than 10 people on any track at one time.
- Sign the waiver form located in the aluminum folder bolted to the building wall by the concession at Westlock and behind the Bleachers by the start gate at Vegreville. If you are signing for your children, there is a separate waiver for that.
- HAVE FUN and enjoy your ride.