We hate to do this but cold lake got hammered with rain last night and the Friday forecast is calling for a bunch more and itβs not worth the gamble to run the race in these conditions. Sorry to let anyone down but we want to run a safe and fun weekend of racing and if we canβt be confident in the conditions itβs a safer bet to make a decision now. Our plan is to reschedule the race in September so stay tuned for some changes to our schedule and thank you to the cold lake track crew for their efforts and see you all at Alix in a few weeks !! To the few people who signed up on Monday Iβll be reaching out to you to figure something out -RB

